My name is Amanda Farone, and I’m the creator of Manda’s Crafty Corner. I’m a crochet blogger, baker, chef wanna be, and photographer. I learned to crochet about 5 years ago from an online crochet school and I’ve never looked back. You can find out more about me in the A Little Bit About Me section. You can find much more on my blog.
If you’re visiting for the first time, there are a few things you may want to know:
- I specialize in custom orders! I do this for a few reasons. 1. It allows you to pick the colors you want. 2. I get the sizing just right for you.
- Amigurumis (crochet animals and dolls) are my favorite thing to make.
- If you find a pattern and would like the item or just simply have the photo, send it to me. Chances are I can make it for you.
- I do my payments through square and paypal but Square is my preferred method. You get an invoice through your email and you pay it like you usually do.
- I do not start on any order until I receive payment. This assures that the custom item will not go to waste. These are made just for you.
If you’re interested in an order just send me an email. I would love for you to check me out on my blog and chat for a bit.
Thanks so much for stopping by!