I hope everyone had a great weekend and is getting ready to have an amazing week.
Let’s talk about big, bulky and beautiful! I tested this incredible pattern for Denisse Sharpe over at DeniMade and she did not let me down. The Rhea Cowl is a cowl and a hood all in one and I am in love with it..
It took 4 skeins of yarn ( I bought ILTY from Hobby Lobby), a J hook, and a bunch of puff and v stitches. Along with a few other things as well. It measures 31 inches long and 17.5 inches wide on the bottom part. You may think it’s way too long but it’s not. It’s the perfect size. Remember, it’s going up over your head. This is definitely something you want if you are living in the colder climates. I wore it yesterday and it kept the wind off my neck and ears really well.
I really liked making this cowl:
- It is very well written. I understood it with no problem.
- It is a repeat pattern so it’s super easy to make while binge watching Netflix.
- It is so warm. I wore it out today and it kept my neck warm from the wind
What I took notes on for the next one I make:
- I will definitely go up a size so it fits more baggy. I am not a snug fit kind of gal.
- Those puff stitches KILLED me. My arm and wrist are so sore from them. LOL
If you’d like to purchase this pattern it can be found on Ravelry here. DeniMade is also have a Spring Sale on all of her patterns from now until the end of March. SPRING 2018 PROMO: B2G1 free (Must add 3 patterns to cart) no coupon code needed & no limit on the number of times it can be used.
If you would like to purchase a Rhea Cowl, check out the pricing over on the Product page and then just email me. I can invoice you and we can discuss colors. I hope you guys have a great day 🙂